OU BA History Semester IV October 2020 question paper
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES Code No.14910
M.A. IV Semester (CBCS) Examination, October 2020
Paper-III: Tribal and Peasant Movements in India, 19th & 20th Centuries Time: 2 Hours
Max. Marks: 80
PART – A
Note: Answer any three questions. (3×4 = 12 Marks)
- Nature of Peasant Movements
- Savara Uprisings
- Eka Movement
- Role of Leftists
PART – B
Note: Answer any four questions. (4×17 = 68 Marks)
- What is the significance of Tribal Movements?
- What were the Colonial Economic Policies?
- Narrate the causes and course of Tribal Revolts in Bengal ad
- Write an essay on Rampa
- Why the Sanyasi Revolt & Pagan Panthe’s movements have come up in 19thcentury?
- Analyse about the Pabna & Deccan Riots?
- Discuss the main features of Moplah Peasant
- Write an essay on Bardoli
- Critically assess the role of Peasants in National
- Discuss the attitude of left parties towards