B.A. III-Semester CBCS History Examination, October/November 2020 previous question paper
Osmania University – FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
B.A. III-Semester (CBCS) Examination, October/November 2020 Subject : History Code No. 14347/BL
(DSC) Paper – III : History of India (1526 – 1857 CE)
Time : 2 Hours Max. Marks: 80
PART – A (3 x 4 = 12 Marks)
Note : Answer any three questions.
- First battle of Panipat
- Raja Thodarmal
- Robert Clive
- Balaji Viswanath
- Mahalwari System
- Three stages of Colonialism
- Thanthiya thope
PART – B (4 x 17 = 68 Marks)
Note: Answer any four questions.
- Estimate the greatness of Shersha
- Describe the main features of Mughal’s Administration. 11 Discuss the Achievements of
12 Write an essay on the greatness of Ranjith Singh. 13 Write an essay on Anglo-French Rivalry in India. 14 Write about Lord Dalhousie’s Doctrine of Lapse.
- Discuss the Impact of British Administration on Indian
- Bring out the main features of Lord Cornwallis’s Land Revenue 17 Discuss the Growth of Modern Industries during the British in India.
18 Explain the causes and results of 1857 revolt.
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
Code No. 14347/BL/T
B.A III-Semester (CBCS) Examination, October / November 2020 SUBJECT : HISTORY
(DSC) Paper – III : History of India (1526-1857 CE)
Time : 2 Hours Max Marks :80